Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dreaming Through Eras





Two different songs. Two different perspectives. And yet, death is accepted as a daily constant. I have spent the majority of my teenage years in a war-struck country. Is this not what our ancestors fought to avoid? What then, is the purpose of war if not to protect our children? I think our country should reasess her concepts before any more of her children are murdered. Give peace a chance. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Peace; it seems so distant nowadays like some form of fantasy. Of course many desire this utopian society but few actually believe in it. This world is filled with violence and yes it seems at times the sacrifice our ancestors made for peace was all in vain. Some people can look at this world and see hope while most see misery and despair. We can only find true peace and make this fantasy into reality by believing it can happen; believing in hope.